From: Atlanta, Georgia
Graduated From: The University of Alabama
1. What is your favorite holiday and why?
Easter because I love bunnies! I’ve had 2!
2. What was the last gift you gave someone?
A Jersey Mike’s Gift Card… Yum.
3. What are you known for?
Loyalty and secret keeping. People trust me with their secrets.
4. What is the best gift you’ve ever received?
Fleetwood Mac Tickets from my Mom!
5. What is the last picture of on your phone?
A bottle of my foundation. I always forget what color I wear...
6. What do you constantly lose?
My key fob to get into work!! And my sticky boobs...oops.
7.What is your favorite dessert?
I don’t discriminate when it comes to desserts! I’ll eat anything sweet. I think I’m addicted to sugar...
8. Which of the four seasons do you love the most?
Summer! I love the sun and being hot.
9. Mountains or beach?
Beach...What kind of question is that?
10. What’s your nickname?
11. What is the one thing you wish you knew when you were younger?
Mistakes will make you a better person. It sounds weird, but tough life experiences make you evolve as a person.
12. What is the best advice you’ve been given and by who?
Separate your feelings from your thoughts for clarity.
13.What is one thing on your bucket list?
Go to Burning Man in the desert of Nevada. Google it.
14.What was your first thought this morning?
Why did you Facetime me at 6am when you were downstairs in your bedroom?
15. What celebrity would you choose to hangout with for the whole day?
Cardi B, Stevie Nicks or Jeremy Scott.
16. What is the best part of being a part of your family?
Being around strong women who speak their mind.
17. What did you learn in college that wasn't academic related?
You never know someone’s story so you can’t judge people based off the image they try to portray. Everyone fights their own silent battles.
18. What are the last three items on your bank statement?
Goodwill, a random gas station, and Saks! I love finding vintage clothing at Goodwill so I go there all the time.
19. What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?
Buying a plane ticket to Mykonos, Greece with Tweedy, 10 HOURS before the flight departed with no where to stay!! Wow, where did “those” girls go?
20. Documentary or Fictional Movie?
Fictional Movies. I LOVE Wes Anderson movies.
21. If you could have witnessed anything what would it be?
22. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Playing soccer! I used to be kind of a tomboy when I was younger. I’ve always loved sports.
23. What is the one thing people would be surprised to know about you?
I have a scar on my stomach from a life threatening surgery I had when I was a baby. I call it my shark bite!
24. Do you like receiving or giving gifts?
25. What quote do you live by?
“Throw me to the wolves and I’ll return leading to the pack” ~ Unknown
26. If you could pick any age to be for a week, what age would you be?
My senior year of college! I lived in a beautifully chaotic house with 6 of my best friends, and we all had so much fun. I miss those times everyday!
27. Do you like cats or dogs better?
Dogs. They don’t call them man’s best friend for nothing.
28. What is your favorite movie?
Clueless or Almost Famous.
29. If you could shop at one store for the rest of your life for free what store would it be?
30. Are you still learning who you are?
Definitely. I try to learn something new everyday whether it be about myself or this crazy world we live in!