Name: Ashley Brooke Sperau
Age: Is that necessary...
From: Fernandina Beach, Florida
1. What is your favorite holiday and why?
This is tough. I LOVE all holidays. But, I would have to say Christmas because all of my children are home, which rarely happens. We go BIG during Christmas. For my benefit my kids pretended to believe in Santa until high school.
2. What was the last gift you gave someone?
I gave my mother a subscription to the FAB FIT FUN box.
3.What are you known for?
I am told that I am a clean freak and a perfectionist...
4.What is the best gift you’ve ever received?
This is tough! I’ve received a lot of really great gifts. But, one that I appreciate every day is a painting that my parents gave me that reminds me of home. It’s a picture of the sun rising over the water. It’s on the wall next to my bed, so it’s the first thing I see when I wake up.
5. What is the last picture of on your phone?
Screenshot of a dress that I bought for my daughter.
6.What do you constantly lose?
7. What is your favorite dessert?
I love all desserts!! I can’t choose.
8. Which of the four seasons do you love the most?
9. Mountains or beach?
10. What’s your nickname?
Taddy because I was swimming like a tadpole by the time I was two. I grew up surrounded by water!
11. What is the one thing you wish you knew when you were younger?
Take things slow. You don’t have to rush through life.
12. What is the best advice you’ve been given and by who?
Fail Fast - my sweet nephew Jacob Medure
13. What is one thing on your bucket list?
I want to shop the market in Marrakech!
14. What was your first thought this morning?
If I lie completely still maybe the dogs will sleep in...
15. What celebrity would you choose to hangout with for the whole day?
Serena Williams!! I can’t wait to watch her documentary on HBO.
16. What is the best part of being a part of your family?
Everyone has a very good sense of humor and are extremely funny! Some more sarcastic than others...
17. What did you learn in college that wasn't academic related?
How to balance my checkbook
18. What are the last three items on your bank statement?
A deposit for my son’s senior photo session, my son’s tutoring for the ACT, and Publix.
19. What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?
Start my own business!!
20. Documentary or Fictional Movie?
21. If you could have witnessed anything what would it be?
The Martin Luther King Jr. “I Have A Dream” speech.
22. What are your favorite childhood memories?
I grew up surrounded by family! I was fortunate enough to have all of my grandparents and great grandmother living, and lots of cousins! I come from a big family who always likes to have a good time. My great-grandmother/ grandparents had cocktails with friends on their front porch every day. I loved serving them drinks on little trays and listening to them tell stories. Quite a cast of characters!
23. What is the one thing people would be surprised to know
I graduated from high school at 16. My parents made me wait until I was 17 before they would let me go to The University of Georgia. Go Dawgs!!!
24. Do you like receiving or giving gifts?
25. What quote do you live by?
“Let Go and Let God”
26. If you could pick any age to be for a week, what age would you be?
18 because there are so many possibilities just waiting for you!
27. Do you like cats or dogs better?
I love all animals, but I would have to say dogs!
28.What is your favorite movie?
Steel Magnolias and Terms of Endearment are just a few. So many others that are def at the top of my list!
29.If you could shop at one store for the rest of your life for free what store would it be?
Saks! Who wouldn’t ??
30. Are you still learning who you are?